Tuesday, January 3, 2023

NO DOUBT MONEY MAKES MANY THINGS BUT..


Man created Money and said,

"Stay next to me and give me what I want!"

Money secretly created Freedom and Slavery and said,

"Stay next to me and do what I say in appropriate time!"

In no time, man got split into 3 personalities with respect to Money with him..

The Decent User,
The Spendthrift and
The Miser..

Without a second thought, Money instructed 

Freedom to embrace the Decent User, 
Slavery to rule the Spendthrift and
Remained silent in respect of Miser..

When remotely enquired what It was planning to do with the Miser, Money openly admitted..
  • "I am a good servant and instantly asked Freedom to embrace the Decent User as I bow down eternally to the Decent User of Me..
  • I am a bad master and equally asked Slavery to rule the Spendthrift as I've to whip the Spendthrift on and off to make him learn a lesson soon..
But sadly,
  • I am unable to do anything to the Miser as he permanently locked me up in his chest!"
Keyword: MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment