Monday, January 2, 2023

SAGA OF RELATIONSHIPS!


"I care a lot for relationships.. 

Can't be a loner in life!"

"I don't bother much for so called relationships. 

Love to be alone as much!"

Hearing those proclamations, the wise man mused aloud..

No doubt, all relationships are myth
But 
That Truth only Realized Souls Perceive..
For me, 
Relationships are fact and I need to live with my people
as 
Loneliness is devil next to me..
Equally I need to be away from them as much 
as 
Aloneness is fact next to me..

Seen in right perspective,
Embracing people in relationships beyond 
Takes me nowhere
Keeping them away equally 
Makes me no better..

Live with them
Not with the heart felt feeling that 
I need them to bond myself
But 
With a heart warming joy that 
God has given me a chance to serve them and free myself..

Done keeping first thought in mind, 
Often, 
Life is filled with 
PLEASURE AND PAIN..
Done keeping second one in heart, 
Sure, 
Life is filled with 
TRANQUILITY AND PEACE!

Keyword: RELATIONSHIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment