Monday, January 30, 2023

ME.. #BlogchatterBlogHop

That morning I woke up 15 yrs younger. But the Good Spirit next to me said, 

”I can adjust this 15 yrs to a higher side, if you wish. Do you want to re-live all that youthful life of 15-25 yrs of many opportunities?”

Instantly, I was thrilled.. Great.. What an opportunity to re-live my life at a stage of vigorous youth with full of energy? But wait.. Is it really so? No..No.. I've to learn all those A, B, Cs again from so many people.. Can't lose my dignity of matured, wise elderly life.. 

Don't want!” 

“OK.. Do you want to re-live the life of 25-35 yrs where in youthfulness and certain maturity go together?”

I recollected back..

“No..No.. it's just immature maturity and a seasoned man next to me was taking me easy all along. Can't imagine going thru' all that again..

Don't want!” 

“OK.. Why not 35-45 yrs of prime life with recognition from all directions as a man of something?” 

“Again.. What for all that struggle and running round again? It’s too hectic.. 

Don't want!” 

“OK! What about the life of 45-55 yrs where you would be a seasoned man of true maturity backed by power and recognition?”

“Have I to pass thru’ all that glory only to come back to ‘Nil’ once again?

Don't want!” 

“Okay.. It's final.. You'll be definitely happy from with the life of 55-65 yrs which was just the recent of yours minus the present troubles?”

“No.. All that vanishing trick and re adjusting task again? It’s a pain..

Don't want!” 

By that time, the good Spirit became impatient and said.. 

“Then what do you want? Tell me quickly. I've to go now.. Don't waste my time!”

“Yeah.. One minute.. Got it.. Presently, few issues are troubling me and out of them,

This one issue… is pestering me beyond!

If you just give me a helping hand for a moment, that would be truly great!”

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keyword: ME.., #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment