Sunday, January 29, 2023

ME! #BlogchatterBlogHop


That morning I woke up 15 yrs younger. But the Good Spirit next to me said, 

”I can adjust this 15 yrs to a lower side, if you wish. Do you want to re-live all that life when you got the highest level Posting in your Organization at 55?”

“Oh! So great of you. I love to be with all that power and authority once again. One minute.. Not 55, take me to 
56 yrs when the tensions of probation of my Posting would be over!”

"Okay.. I'll do that!"

"Yes.. Oh.. No.. One problem is there too. I was then the junior most in my Posting with everyone next to me having many years of experience. I can't once again take all those sermons given to me at that point of time. Change me to 58 yrs adding 2 more years of experience there!"

"Okay.. I'll do that!"

"One min.. Not 58.. Make it 
59 as with 4 yrs of experience in the new posting, none can give me any more sermons!"

"Okay.. I'll do that!"

"Oh! No.. Only one year left to retire and all that vanishing trick and re adjusting task again? It’s a pain. Don't want!”

"Okay, Leave all that.. 60yrs ok? Post retired life.. all peaceful!"

"No.. No.. I have to necessarily take up Advisory job as nothing to do would be a monster next to me.. But Advisory with no power! I should be only smiling even if I want to say contradictory. Don't want that type of life of next 3 yrs!"

"Okay? 64 then?"

"64 is the time, my organization said, 'Sit at home, you can't do any work!' but the Seniors around me would call 'Young man!" indirectly forcing me to be active. It's another pain!"

"Then?"

"Let it be straight 68. Then every one respects my age and gives way to me!"

"Ok.. Going ahead with 68!"

"Yes.. No.. No.. What's the great difference between 68 and present 70? 2 years of extra slow life.. Don't want!"

By that time, the good Spirit became impatient and said.. 

“Then what do you want? Tell me quickly. I've to go now.. Don't waste my time!”

“Yeah.. One minute.. Got it.. Presently, few issues are troubling me and out of them,

This one issue… is pestering me beyond!

If you just give me a helping hand for a moment, that would be truly great!”

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keyword: ME!, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment