Sunday, February 19, 2023

ONE IS AS MUCH A SECRET THE OTHER THAT MUCH OPEN SECRET! #WriteAPageADay



It's said,

'Let the home affair be a secret; the disease within never!'

Meaning..

A home/family secret would settle by itself sooner or later and if such a strife is revealed, a few can take advantage there and trouble me eternally..

In respect of disease even if I keep it as a secret, soon it blows up and comes out by itself ridiculing me at the futile attempts I made..

In a similar sense in my life, I've my own personality the max of which is only known to me. This is like my home secret and I should never reveal this to any one..

Meaning, I should never talk easily as well as less of me openly however nobler the other man in front appears to be..

To help him out concentrate and meditate, the Master enquired the villager the most interesting thing in his life. The humble villager confided that he loved his dear goat kid very much. The Master advised him to keep an image of goat kid in his mind and meditate and nothing more was required from his end..
  • Conveying the basic message that every man is unique at his/her own level and there's nothing to feel less about that!
When I talk greatly of myself, it's a fact that my mind is diseased with the feelings of pride and prejudice. I may try various means to cover up this ugliness but whatever, soon I'll be out as the other man sees this in no time.. 

So let me be ready to tell the world openly that I'm not great as I do mistakes and equally be ready to take as much punishment as possible for the earlier mistakes I have done and thus truly evolve in my life..

When the highway robber surrendered to the Lord, the Lord advised him to visit the same village where he made attacks earlier, take wholeheartedly what the villagers would award him as a punishment and come back. Then alone he could be inducted into the category of close disciples!
  • Conveying the basic message that it alone is the right treatment for the man's so called mental disease of dominating his fellow beings!
Keywords: secret, #WriteAPageADay

No comments:

Post a Comment