Monday, February 27, 2023

SURE PEACE WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH ME; DOUBLE SURE I SHOWED IT, WAY OUT! #WriteAPageADay


I am kind to people;
I compensate that by being too kind to me!

Infinite activities of the world plus finite actions of mine make my day;
I assert I made my day!

My kindness towards the other is covered up by my feeling;
I think I supported the other a lot!

The great energy and interest I show is based on a small deviation I make from Truth;
I think I did the ultimate!

Not having blind faith in anything is the opening up of my freedom;
I worship my blind faith endless!

I should listen to my original personality;
I kill it and listen to others for petty selfish gains!

I am weak when I live to the tune of the other person;
I feel happy that I managed the person!

The language of wise is ever Greek and Latin to me;
I speak volumes on my wisdom!

My min social acceptance helps me probe max Truth;
I stick to max social acceptance and probe min truth!

Honest work and silence are the best tools of peace next to me;
I do what I like and speak volumes letting that peace go endlessly!

My reasoning should not point out the other;
I reason out pointing the other myself feeling elated within!

My right knowledge is my capacity;
I embrace the wrong one killing that capacity constantly!

Keywords:
PEACE, #WriteAPageADay

No comments:

Post a Comment