Thursday, February 23, 2023

TRAIN OF THOUGHTS! #WriteAPageADay

  • Working is present money; smart working is future money; over smart working is past money!
  • A man of deep knowledge knows past, present and future, a man of moderate knowledge knows past and present and a man of no knowledge knows only past!
  • The best ready made solution for a real problem in life is accepting the problem wholeheartedly and start working double wholeheartedly towards the solution!
  • The prison like prison I am living in is my craze for recognition; the palace like prison I am living in is my craze for comfort!
  • Interactions with wrong persons take me nowhere; interactions with right persons move me forward!
  • One plus happening is out of infinite sure happenings around unknown to me; I call myself lucky!
  • Every opportunity seen by me is already fully utilized by Nature for continuation of its species in trim condition as that seeing of mine itself is the utilization!
  • Expect double censure next to praise; expect zero craving for praise next to censure!
  • I needn't stop talking when the listener is not powerful as nothing can be done to me and I needn't stop talking when the listener is powerful as nothing else can be done by me!
  • Many eases are sure found in time; some I embrace; some I let go; rest I hate and accordingly only, I define my life!

Keywords: THOUGHTS, #WriteAPageADay

No comments:

Post a Comment