Wednesday, March 15, 2023

AM I WORKING OR IDLING?

"Sir! I complete the work given by my Employer well in time before the close of my working hrs. He does not assign any other work for me for the day saying that he had not kept that ready, asks me relax for the time left out and leave in time at the close of shift hrs..  

I've a question..

When I finish my assigned work well before the standard time assigned for that, why not I leave my work spot and move so that I can do some other work in that time instead of idling which indirectly means

CONSUMING WITHOUT PRODUCING?

Which the Great Personalities never advocated and where  

The Great Man refused food to a hungry man who was not ready to work?"

"Dear!  The complex scenario of economic activities around us can't straight away answer your question and equally too as the vibrant live economic activity with us is ever controlled by

CAPABILITY AND LUCK

Apart from 

DEDICATED EQUIVALENT CONTRIBUTION

You can't '1:1' say that you are consuming without producing just because you have seen yourself in one specific moment in such a scenario!"

"Sir! What you talk is Greek and Latin to me at this moment.  Can you explain in simple terms?"

"Dear! The pricing of every activity of work directly or indirectly is controlled by

SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Of goods and services around us and each person is free to decide on paying for making these goods and services available in the market from his/her end..

That's exactly what happened in your situation. Here, your Employer decided on your

PAYMENT AND TIME

And when you just follow that to core 1:1,

You have done your job..

Else, 

Make way for others to do that job and you are

FREE TO CHOOSE YOUR SUITED JOB

Within the rules and regulations laid out!"

Keywords: WORKING, IDLING

No comments:

Post a Comment