Thursday, March 16, 2023

#BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023 THEME REVEAL..


I always carry a wish with me and will constantly be trying to implement my plan in my life to satisfy the wish. In parallel exists a Greater Wish and a Greater Plan in this Universe and the Almighty/Cosmos takes care of that..

Whenever there is a contradiction between my wish/plan and the Greater Wish/Plan, it sure results in confusion and sorrow. Thus seen, it's ever my duty I take cognizance of the Greater Wish and Greater Plan as I busy myself with my wish and my plan..

No doubt, it's humanly impossible to bring my 'wish and plan' close to the Greater 'Wish and Plan' but I can definitely start working for it as ultimately there alone lies my sacred duty. And that duty basically comprises of

  • Taking care of my body and mind well.. 

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans start aligning themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe,

  • Myself playing safe to the best of my abilities.. 

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans continue aligning themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe,

  • Working for my living..

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans further continue aligning themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe,

  • Taking care of my family needs..

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans continue beyond aligning themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe,

  • Working for a good social rapport..

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans continue non stop aligning themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe, 

And

  • Doing the rest of the activities which more or less confirm to my own Nature resulting in welfare of the other man..

Thru' which activity my wishes and plans maximum align themselves with the Greater Wish and Plan of the Universe..

Dedicated Blogging sure fits into the last category mentioned above and doing all the above activities non stop constantly making amends for the lapses that creep in invariably 

Completes my duty this moment with me and rest depends the Lord's Grace/Cosmos Intervention!

With such a drive in me today,

My #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023 participation goes in the coming April month, 2023.

HAPPY BLOGGING!

Keywords: THEAM, REVEAL,#BlogchatterA2Z 2023

2 comments:

  1. Excited to read your posts in the next month. I would be writing about my travels.
    www.docdivatraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Docdivatraveller for the interest shown in my Blog.. Sure, I do my humble contributions to A2Z Program in the coming month.. Wishes!

      Delete