Monday, March 20, 2023

HERE, SURE WAR CONTINUES BUT VICTORY AND DEFEAT NEVER SURFACE!


“Sir! I firmly believe that I should be fighting out continuously to see that no one rules me easily.

Many times,

The Boss at work,


Off and on..

The colleague at work,
The friend in proximity,
The person in neighborhood
&
The family relative

And rarely

The family member..

Can create such a situation for me..

If I don’t resist there, the other person will be sure overriding me making me powerless soon..

In such a situation, a life below dignity surfaces and continues thus depending on other circumstances.

We were told all along that we should never allow that in our life if we call ourselves courageous..

But I see a problem here. If I do that firmly,

The opponent may keep quite and may behave well within limits but few times the whole plan turns back and works on me itself..

In such a situation, I would really be feeling miserable as I have to accept my defeat there. Further, as I would not be totally getting away from the other person, it may become ‘Ease’ with the other person in respect of me..

How can I avoid such pitfalls in my day to day interactions but still fight and express myself in the right way?”

“Dear! No doubt winning over is ever heroism and definitely a strategy is needed to fight any war towards victory..

Remember, in every conflict, there are always two primary issues to be addressed or to be corrected. Those are..

My ‘Right’ is affected when the other individual has exceeded the limit

Or

I exceeded the limit and the ‘Right’ of other individual is affected..

When these limits are seen distinctly by any one of the two contestants,

The rights of both individuals would be better upheld

And

More peace reigns instantly as the conflict truly comes down sizable..

There, I shouldn't insist upon the other man to change as much but change myself that much without an iota of my dignity lost as that would be nothing but

My ‘self’ accommodating the other individual a little more..

With that, peace will be restored in no time and none of my ‘Rights’ are truly sacrificed. Meaning,

I see there my 'Right' as different as I, simultaneously see there a responsibility too..

This is similar to the way a parent solves a problem the ward brings in not a lesser one at times..

Instead of getting into verbal questing and trying to prove something unnecessarily, the parent sincerely rectifies the situation in the first instance itself in the best possible way and thus takes care of the issue in a true spirit..

This type of attitude to some extent, certainly is the responsibility of an Elite Member of a Group where ultimately the Group well-being is part of own well-being..

With this attitude, still the war should go on as

My duty is equally to uphold the cause for which I am in relation with the other person

But that

Goes on silently and peacefully to the extent feasible and in such a scenario

A WIN-WIN SITUATION

Prevails max or so to say

NO WINNING BUT LIVING FULLY EACH DOING OWN DUTY MAX

Continues!

Keywords: DUTY, WAR, DEFEAT, VICTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment