Monday, March 27, 2023

THE No 1 MAGIC AROUND!


I murmured..

"All along, my life remained average with nothing to proclaim as my achievement!"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

Instead of craving for the limited achievement, make use of that chance to express yourself the best thru' a service to the world!"

I murmured again..

"I lived in this state for so many years. Never I got one thing as special to me!"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

As a part of gratitude towards all the unseen plus you got from others, why don't you drop the idea of expecting more and remain service oriented?"

I murmured once again..

"All these days, I felt that it's my own place. But having seen the wide differences among people, I wonder now, what that my own is here?"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

Instead of looking at the differences and remain static, why don't you do a single work of unifying those differences?"

I murmured further..

"All these years, I was proud of my neighborhood. But seeing the endless gossips around, I get dejected and feel lost!"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

Instead of lending an ear to such gossips, why don't you take certain lead in preaching good in your neighborhood?"

I murmured beyond..

"Of late, the grown-ups of my family are countering my advices given for their good. It's a pain hearing all they say!"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

Instead of finding fault with the behaviors of your grown-ups, why not just advise them on the right and keep off beyond respecting their decisions 'as is'?"

I murmured at the end..

This life looks aimless and meaningless with so much unhappiness and pain around. Philosophical life is the best to embrace!"

The wise man clarified,

"Life gives a chance to connect with world and it's people..

"Instead of embracing the so called dry philosophy which constantly makes you see misery alone everywhere ending up in nothing, why don't you act supporting everywhere? It's..

The No 1 Magic Around

With us wherein the doer is 100% benefited thru' happiness and peace without exception!"

Keyword: MAGIC

2 comments:

  1. It always benefits one when we stay kind and emotional as human beings, but slightly detached in every perspective. There are bound to be differences, but the world is magical. It is best if we embrace the differences and nurture that wealth of knowledge inside us based on our varied experiences. Thank you for sharing such a lovely post, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nicely explained the core message of the Post, Santwona! Very rightly said.. If I firm up, I can sure turn my goals of life and make them more and more welfare oriented for me as well as for others. Thanks for the best comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete