Friday, March 24, 2023

WHICH ONE TO RETAIN? WHICH ONE TO DROP? #BlogchatterBlogHop


"I am a bundle of daily habits..

How to make out which are worth retaining and which are better dropped at the earliest?

Can some one help?"

I mused aloud..

The wise man in distance was seen smiling at me saying..

'You have a very good habit..

'XXXXX'

It's a Great Habit of every human being..

The Great King said once upon a time,

'Whatever may happen to me here, I'll not go back on this one habit!'

But you have equally not so agreeable habit next to that,

Over which many Sayings go around us..

No doubt,

Doing to the required is a tough job and

Generally one does either more or less;

Less out of the feeling that

'I HAVE TO TAKE CARE!'

More out of the feeling

'I CAN'T SEE THAT!'

Both are sure self interests alone

One out of Humility

other out of self pity..

As you are at infinite distance away from 

ORIGINAL TRUTH

Quality of your 'self' matters here,

HUMILITY EVER ON LIST; PITY NEVER IN SIGHT!

Seen thus,

Hold to the 1st habit non stop

Drop the 2nd one as much..

With

THE EVER GREEN MESSAGE FLOATING AROUND YOU..

!yawaevig t'nod;evig


(A small guess for Readers.. Kindly read backwards the line.. Thanks for the patience!)

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: Habit,#BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment