Friday, March 3, 2023

THE NO ONE THING TO DO TO NURTURE CREATIVE SELF! #BlogchatterBlogHop


  • "Let me enjoy to brim!"
I thought with

Self in me everywhere and Creativity in me nowhere.. 

Soon something misfired and I found something missing in me..
  • "Let me take care here and beyond let me enjoy!"
I thought with

Self in me no less and Creativity in me covered up.. 

Sooner something more misfired and I found something more missing in me..
  • "Let me take more care here and beyond let me enjoy limited!"
I thought with 

Self in me averaging and Creativity in me budding..

In time, something sizable misfired and I found something sizable missing in me..
  • "Let me take sizable care here and beyond let me leave enjoyment as much!"
I thought with 

Self in me qualifying and Creativity in me smiling..

In time again something max misfired and I found something max missing in me..
  • "Let me take max care here and beyond let me enjoy min!"
I thought with 

Self in me refining and Creativity in me growing..

Finally one day, something catastrophically misfired and I found almost everything missing in me..

"Alas! I'm no more the same as earlier to digest all this!"

I wept deep in my heart..

There was a Message from Skies..

"It's just the beginning in your life
Searching for what you really are,
THE CREATIVE SELF
Of you..

This Search is endless;
Never that goes in vain
And
As you Rise thus,
Giving more and more place in your heart
For
The other man's Expression
in parallel
Continuing your Basic Expression non stop,
That journey of yours continuously finds
'A NEW OF YOU'
Every moment
Self in you sublimating and Creativity in you blooming
Making
THE CREATIVE SELF OF YOU SHINE AT IT'S BEST!"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords:
CREATIVE, SELF, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment