Tuesday, April 25, 2023

SURE THE VIRTUE OF HUMANS! #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023

"Hello! How are you?"

The sweet voice at the other end of the phone queried..

"May I know who is speaking please?"

I asked totally taken a back..

"You don't remember me?"

"Remember? Did we meet at any time?"

"Meet? I was next to you for such a long time"

"I was with you? Sorry.. I never had such interactions!"

"What are you saying? Once upon a time, you were a lost person and you alone craved for my association. Seeing your condition, I could no more keep off from you and became close to you..

I still remember, how cheerful you were all those day with me next to you and we both moved together endlessly remained a success everywhere..

Unfortunately, slowly that....... started advancing towards you and you got mesmerized there in no time. And the so much loved one, me you left having got entangled with that attraction!"

"When all this happened? I never remember any such long time association with any one outside my circle!"

"That's what happens in time.. You loved me so much, almost worshipped me and never could imagine life without me.. But today you speak like this..

The sad part of my life.. 

And I am with you once again to cheer you because you exactly got into similar sad situation as the other lured you beyond and left you suddenly making you weep endlessly!"

"Please stop all this. I can't take it any more or remember anything. I am already feeling so bad presently. Tell me who are you talking so soothing and sweet, dear?"

"HUMILITY IN YOU TO CHEER YOU UP AS THAT PRIDE WITH YOU MESMERIZED YOU BEYOND AND DUMPED YOU TODAY!"

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’

Keywords: VIRTUE, HUMILITY, #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful paradoxical composition very nicely compared and presented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good comment of appreciation on Post.. Thanks for the compliment.. Wishes!

      Delete