Monday, April 24, 2023

THE VERY MUCH LOVED 'U' TURN OF MY LIFE! #BLOGCHATTERA2Z 2023


The stranger in distance was seen waving and calling me. I walked up to him and asked what he wanted. He smiled and said something softly in my ears. I couldn't believe myself. Am I dreaming? I pinched myself. No.. It was 100% a reality in front of me. An instant offer of..

MASSIVE WEALTH AT MY DISPOSAL..

Totally my own,
Perfectly lawful,
No great effort from my end needed and
Can be bargained for a higher amount too if wished so..

In return of a single simple action from my end which is 100% legal..

What else any one wants in his/her life?

No doubt, it was the moment of great excitement for me. A permanent solution for the eternal shortages of my life.. 

'LET ME GO AHEAD WITH THIS PROPOSAL; NO TURN BACK.. EVERYTHING IS 100% LEGAL!'

I firmed up and  said aloud 

"I'm ready!"

With boundless happiness within..

Smiling at me, the proposer whispered something in my ear on what I need to do..

No doubt almost effortless action. But

Hearing that I became pale and a great fear instantly overtaking me..

What really would be my life if I give up what the man asked for when..

'The vagaries of nature suddenly shake me up,
The life around which I believed appears the next moment empty,
The trust I kept would be at stake in no time,
The ideology on which I relied upon for years, suddenly looks dry without substance,
The escape from the unpleasant looks totally meaningless and
The involvement with heart looks all disheartening?'

Can I auction that for any amount of materialistic gains?

No.. Never.. Never.. Never.. I'll do that!

Suddenly I got up from that very bad dream of mine almost shivering all over my body my heart pounding hard and as I sat on my bed, I slowly recollected where I was and understood that it was just a bad dream of my life..

I switched on the light and looked at the clock. It was showing 2 am beyond midnight. The weather was cold outside with the sound of droplets of rain hitting the tinned roof hard. As I looked outside, a powerful flash of lightening instantly blinded me followed by a deafening sound of thunderbolt struck in distance..

Instantly I came to attention, folded my hands, prostrated in front of my Deity Lord Shiva's Idol in my room repeating 

Shiva Panchakshara Mantra 

Within myself..

'Om Namah Shivaya Om Namah Shivaya
Hara Hara Bole Namah Shivaya!'


Having calmed down thus, further I switched off the light, rested on my bed and slept peacefully for the rest of the night for not relinquishing the thought of

MY ETERNAL FAITH IN ALMIGHTY

....... Even in my dream!

‘This post is part of #BlogchatterA2Z challenge’
Keywords: FAITH, #BLOGCHATTERA2Z A2Z2023

No comments:

Post a Comment