Thursday, May 18, 2023

PHYSICAL WEAKNESS NEVER COMES IN WAY OF KNOWING IF DETERMINED!


  • Many eases are found in time; I never take advantage of a single ease for my adjustment!
  • Occurrences can be predicted well if I am less interested in results; I'm sure of many things propelled by my keen interest!
  • More explanation is generated out of less surety; more silence is maintained out of more surety!
  • Live with concentrated energy, purpose of life is met; live like a weakling, meeting a single wish too is doubtful!
  • Investigation and exploration are true natural traits; love and peace are sure natural outputs therein!
  • Living with family is not Ultimate; living without family is not the way to reach Ultimate!
  • Living with dignity is living life full; living without dignity is living like a corpse!
  • I forget anyone known 100%, God forgives me; I forget the true giver, God 100% forgets me!
  • An individual of knowledge can see in distance; one of no knowledge can see something; one with half knowledge is blind to everything!
  • Right thoughts over a period of time sure lead to peace; wrong thoughts over a period of time double sure lead to misery!

Keywords: LIVING, KING-SIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment