Thursday, May 18, 2023

THE VISWASANDESH FROM ME AT THIS POINT OF TIME!


I am a blogger.. Blogging is my core interesting activity. There is a strong urge in me to tell the world the best known to me. So that should be my Viswasandesh..

I looked at that Sandesh once again..

How can that be viswasandesh which is infinite distance away from Truth? Can there be a better Viswasandesh from me? If so, what it could be like?

For that, I need to listen to the world first with all sincerity. If done, there would be true transformation in me and out of that what I would be talking is a better Viswasandesh..

I know I will never listen to the world easily as my 'self' will not listen to me..

So at this point of time, Viswasandesh from me is..

"I'll try as much listening to you,
I'll look at the best to correct myself based on the feedback given by you in the line of Truth
And
I'll start doing as per my dharma in that line as much..

Please stop not telling me where I am erring,
I may oppose you to correct myself the required as per my Dharma,
Kindly bear with me,
You are not wrong; my 'self' is coming in the way of listening to you..

Continue telling,
I may shut the doors frowning within,
"Who is some one to advise me?"
Kindly bear with me there,
Soon I open the doors and look for you..

Stop not telling me,
That's best way, I will be corrected
And
You are doing a Yeoman Service in the process!"


Keyword: VISWASANDESH

No comments:

Post a Comment