Sunday, May 28, 2023

THE TRUE CONFIDENCE BOOSTER.. STICK TO TRUTH AS MUCH!

********************************

  • "Total care is taken. Nothing can go wrong. Let me move on thus!"

Thought one man confidently and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "Total care is taken. Nothing can go wrong. Let me move on non-stop!"

Thought he double confidently and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "Total care is taken. Nothing can go wrong. Let me move on endlessly!"

Thought he his confidence boosted up and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "Total care is taken. Nothing can go wrong. Let me move on eternally!"

Thought he, his confidence shot up beyond but the task was just braked.. And

He was totally a lost person for max time unable to bear the pain!

********************************

  • "The best care is taken. A miss here and there has to be managed. I can move on!"

Thought another man wisely and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "The best care is taken. A miss here and there has to be managed. I can move on!"

Thought he wisely and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "The best care is taken. A miss here and there has to be managed. I can move on non-stop!"

Thought he wisely but the task was braked..

  • "The best care is taken. A miss here and there has to be managed. I can move on endless!"

Thought he wisely but the task was braked 2nd time.. And

He had to limp back to normalcy with certain no less pain!

********************************

  • "The required care is taken. Beyond, need to wait and watch. Let me be moving non-stop!"

Thought the 3rd man heroically but the task was braked..

  • "The required care is taken. Beyond, need to wait and watch. Let me be moving non-stop!"

Thought he heroically and the task moved on perfectly..

  • "The required care is taken. Beyond, need to wait and watch. Let me be moving non-stop!"

Thought he heroically but the task was braked..

  • "The required care is taken. Beyond, need to wait and watch. Let me be moving non-stop!"

Thought he heroically but the task was braked and he had to take a 'U' turn in his life.. But

He continued doing the required with the same tempo of heroism!

********************************

Keywords: CONFIDENCE, BOOSTER

2 comments: