Saturday, May 20, 2023

WHAT TO DO? NO STREAM OF THOUGHTS!


I decided to put my musings into writing but nothing was striking me for a while. A few thoughts came up but not enough force in me to put them in writing..

I looked around..

'Yeah! I know the problem. How come any one get better thoughts amidst such chaos? 
My work space was totally disorganized!'

I flung into action and in no time my work space came to tip-top condition. I comfortably sat in my cushion revolving chair and started my blogging..

Minutes passed.. But.. Sorry.. No thoughts..

'What's this? May be the arrangement is not decorative?'

In short time, the best arrangement was in front.. Decorative and aesthetic..

Started writing.. A few words flowed in but  thoughts refused to flow in beyond..

I was perplexed..

'Let me freshen and sit for the task..

'Ok.. Done.. I am ready!'

Yes.. Again few thoughts came up but not so worth mentioning..

I was a lost person..

'Let me try some re-arrangement of things around me!'

One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five arrangements.. But thoughts refused to flow in..

'Ok.. The last best arrangement is this!'

Nil thoughts came up!

Got fed up.. No use.. 

'Something wrong with me!' 

Straight went to bed..

"Wake up.. There's a problem.. Come to garage!"

Just like that from bed with half sleep mood went to the garage..

"So much junk here.. Let's make some way.. Else one can easily trip!"

"Yes.. What a mess? Let me clear!"

Took some junk and placed to side..

In the process, a hard metal hit the hand a bit more..

"Oh! I have to put a bandage now.. The right hand.. Typing becomes difficult.. Have to manage for few days, till this heals.. What to do?"

Strange..

A flash came to mind..

'Yes!'

It's real.. Thought stream started flowing.. Endless..

'Where's my laptop? Let me get it.. No.. I wont go from here.. There should be an old laptop here.. Let me use it..

Yes.. Got the laptop.. That's it..

My Blogging went on endless for next 2 hrs!

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords: THOUGHTS, STREAM #BLOGCHATTERBLOGHOP

2 comments:

  1. To get the idea into head is the key and to let this key work smoothly we need to be free to receive it. A beautiful narrative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To say it again.. Ideas come on their own and no muhurat is required here.. In fact, they exactly come in time when the pot is boiling.. Thanks for good observation on the post.. Wishes!

      Delete