Thursday, June 15, 2023

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY LOST FOR LIFE TIME!



That evening, I invited home my 7 new found friends. We sat across the dining table sipping tea and chit chatting among ourselves with 6 pouring out their experiences..
  • "Today, I made friendship with 3 prominent people!"
  • "You are lucky.. I found none to take my preachings!"
  • "Yeah! None accepts these philosophies so easily these days. I'm like you!"
  • "We should never leave our attempt. Don't forget our goals!"
  • "But, sometimes, it's long wait.. What to do?"
  • "Friends, our goal together is 100.. If I see the count, we are far behind!"
All along

Their Head, my 7th new friend was listening to them silently nodding his head in between..

I rose to the occasion..

"Dear! It's my duty to help you here..

I'll introduce you this one friend of mine. When he joins us, no doubt another 6 will follow..

You 14 together can do wonders.. One sec.. He is there..

"Hello, dear! Come.. What are you doing? Why are you not joining us with your friends?"

"Sorry dear! I can't join you with my 6 friends when you entertain your new 7!"

"I love to see you all 14 together!"

"We 7 too never stop loving.. But we can't join the wrong doer in the process!"

"What's the wrong my other 7 do?"

"The 6 destroy man ultimately with the 7th propelling man silently!"

"How? I'm keeping my head up, because of those 7. In fact, I was bending my head earlier because of you 7!"

"In time, that head up becomes the worst and that bending becomes the noblest!"

"You only say, keeping head up is good and bending is bad?"

"Keeping head up with a ruling feeling is the worst attitude.. But

Keeping head down with deep understanding is the noblest!"

"You are talking too much. Will you all join me or not? Tell me.. You are going to lose a kingdom!"

"Sorry my friend, I can't leave them and come to you!"

"Ok.. Go.. Hell with you and your 6!"

"Take care, dear! Else, that hell is going to be yours soon!"

Thus,

As the 6 friend like enemies of man

Illusion.. Greed.. Desire.. Jealousy.. Pride.. Anger..

Took over me with their Head

Enchantment

Propelling me endlessly towards suffering,

The earlier noble 6 friends of human being

Attention.. Care.. Fearlessness.. Patience.. Humility.. Cheerfulness..

Left me eternally along with their Head,

Perseverance

Supporting human cause of suffering elsewhere!

Keywords: GOLDEN, OPPORTUNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment