Saturday, June 17, 2023

THE 5 PRECEPTS TO BE REMEMBERED ON THE 5 WEEK DAYS!



MONDAY:

God created Work; Work needed Dedication; Apathy diluted Dedication.. Better believe 

Wishes can't wash dishes (Proverb)

And ready myself with my tool kit!

TUESDAY:

I love my freedom no doubt but that exact freedom is nothing but devoting myself to the Work in front!

WEDNESDAY:

There is no concept of closing Work for the day as it demands my off-duty time as well. Let me take all those phone calls and calling bells well prepared as patience is virtue!

THURSDAY:

It appears I am on Altar. I hold, I am freed eternally; I retaliate, I am chained for life time. Don't I love my freedom?

FRIDAY:

Whatever 'Excellence' I may show at Work, there is always a deficiency which can never be filled even in lifetime. Let me be keep cool and continue doing and let me be ready to accept an extra day working if required!

Keyword: Work

4 comments:

  1. wonderfully said, an empty mind is a devil's workshop, hence work is sanity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Ambica.. You rightly said it again.. Wishes!

      Delete