Tuesday, July 25, 2023

THE TOPPER IN TOPPLING!



Once there was fight between the 6 enemies of human being to know who is the most powerful in toppling a person down. Each entity was presenting the best on how it can overpower a person however care one may take..
  • "I'm No 1 in the list whenever the wise talk. That's because, if I am not active in an individual, nothing else works as the person remains inactive. So, No1 credit should go to me and I am already No 1 as per the wise introspection!"
Beamed Desire putting airs on..
  • "Forget the positions.. I may be 5th in the list but when I act in an individual, the person simply goes mad and becomes too conscious of the self beyond. I systematically bring down the person and none can stop me when I start acting!"
Boasted Pride with an air of superior feeling..
  • "Making human being mad and you are the expert there? Have you at anytime seen how one behaves when I become active? Not mad.. One will destroy oneself happily without 2nd thought when I act. That's my power and I should be the topper here!"
Blasted Anger with a grinning face..
  • "Look.. You may say all that openly but you never know my background action in an individual. When I overpower, the person can't rest at all. My game is endless and the greatest skill of mine here is none can catch me whatever plans they make. Needless to say I'm No 1 here!"
Blown up Greed the secret of it's action..
  • "Look, friends.. All of you talked of your strengths but my strength is evident without uttering a single word. Further, I am surrounded by smiles alone. Imagine smiles everywhere and I am fully active. Which game can be superior? Doubtless, I am No 1!"
Banged Jealousy with a vicious smile..

"Where's our friend? Missing from our discussion?"

All looked around..

Human Being was seen happily engrossed in own world not bothered about what's going on in the surroundings and as the 5 enemies looked around the person, they noticed

Their friend, the 4 the enemy,

ILLUSION

Waved at them smiling from behind embracing the person tight conveying the silent message..
  • 'One is under my control endlessly throughout one's life and seen thus
WHO ELSE CAN BE THE TOPPER?'

Keywords: TOPPER, TOPPLING

No comments:

Post a Comment