Wednesday, July 26, 2023

THE GOLDEN ADVICE.. NOT TAKEN ALL ALONG THE VIBRANT LIFE!

  • Why don't you embrace part philosophical life at this point of time of your life? Still your world life will be with you. Only a percentage sizable enough to make you rise in your life needs to be diverted towards this..
Right time.. Think!"

Was the advice from the Wise all along..

* In teens, I couldn't understand that message a bit..

* In 20's, that message was about 10% understood by me and I mocked at it saying..

"Philosophy in my age? I'll be made a laughing stock if I listen to that!"

* In 30's, that message was about 40% understood by me but I affirmed saying..

"I'll miss many of my important activities if I listen to that!"

* In 40's, that message was about 60% understood by me but I gave a lame excuse saying..

"Where's the time? Busy with tons of activities.. Not at this point of time.. You need to wait!"

* In 50's, that message was about 70% understood by me but it never happened even though I said..

"Agreed, Better if I listen to that.. Give me some time.. I'll be back!"

* In early 60's, that message was almost 90% understood and I confirmed saying..

"Yes.. I'm available as I got retired from active life. Just sometime is needed to connect all loose ends. I'll call you back!"

But that was again postponed..

* In late 60's, that message was almost 95% understood by me as I said..

"Yes.. I'm available at this point of time. Can I call in a week's time? Thank you!"

I pleaded but that never called back..

* In early 70's, that message was max 99% understood by me and I said..

"All works are 100% streamlined now.. I'm ready!"
  • "How can you embrace part philosophical life at this point of time of your life? You might have freed yourself from your busy world but where is the energy with you? Almost zeroing down..
Wrong time.. Sorry!"

Was the then advice from the Wise..

At any point of time now, a momentary introspection made into my past pains me most for not listening to

The Golden Advice 


All along but the Illusion next to me t
akes over in no time saying,

"Have you taken care of closing that.... pending issue? Right time to do that!"

Alas..

If only I had not left it for the last moment?

The Post is written for the IndiSpire Prompt

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: GOLDEN, ADVICE

4 comments:

  1. You have put the wisest insight in such simple words. Procrastination never yields life and we miss many things because we gave importance to wrong things. I am important and I fail to listen to myself. A pause and an introspection is always the best gems of our life. Very well expressed. Where did you get this quote?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear from you and thank you for the appreciation and compliment on the Post.. I humbly wish to say, I am not that great at all as the quote I gave on the top is my saying alone. Once again, thanks for taking so much interest in reading my post. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. I find myself reflecting on my own journey while reading this post. It's a wake-up call to not delay the pursuit of a more philosophical life. We must make time for what truly matters and not let the illusion of busy schedules hold us back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it very much right, Felicia.. The illusion with human takes away attention in no time unless one is careful. As much one can do in this direction, that much is the ultimate betterment in this life. Thanks for the good observatory comment on the Post. Wishes!

      Delete