Tuesday, August 15, 2023

"I KNOW YOU!".. ''WHO ARE YOU?"

A man visited an Ashram and the Old Security Guard at the gate asked him,

"Who are you?"

Further asked him enter his details in a book and then only allowed him in..

The man felt a bit offended for the behavior of the Guard, soon entered the Head Saint's room and waited in queue to meet Him..

When his turn came and was about to introduce himself, the Head Saint said,

"I know you!"

A bit surprised, he felt happy and said,

"Reverend Sir! You never questioned me on my identity but your Guard at the gate never allowed me in till I gave my details!"

The Head Saint smiled and said to the man,

"Take this Vibuti, daily apply on your forehead, meditate for half hr and come back to me after a month!"

The man returned home with a distinct joy in him and started following the discipline..

One month passed..

The man returned to the Ashram and at the gate as he was about to give his details, the old Security Guard smiled and said,

"I know you!"

He happily entered the premises and soon was in front of the Head Saint..

The Head Saint looked at him and said,

"Who are you?"

Taken a back, the man was about to remind the Head Saint his visit a month ago, the Head Saint smiled and said,

"Dear! The Old Security Guard at the gate,
  • Enquired about you on your 1st visit 
And
  • Didn't do that the 2nd time
As that is human nature at the back of mundane thoughts in an individual. 
I did the reverse here as
  • I was in Saintly Spirits with Divine Thoughts spread out when you visited the 1st time 
But
  • Today I am in earthly spirits with mundane thoughts mushrooming
I too need to live according to my nature; no go!"

Keyword: KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment