Tuesday, August 1, 2023

NO DOUBT THE HEART BEATS HERE BUT EQUALLY IT SHOULD SPARKLE!


Two parents had different approaches in bringing up their children..

One used to say,
  • "I'll give max to my children. They should feel received nothing less from me!"
The other used to say,
  • "I'll give the required to my children. They would feel received nothing less from me!"
Days passed into weeks, months and years..

The children had grown into full fledged individuals with their own life responsibilities as well as their problems..

All along the children of the first parent used to say..
  • "No doubt our parent had given us but never gave full. Because of that, we have problems today!"
Those of the second parent used to say..
  • "Our parent had given us the best. Because of that, we are capable of solving problems today!"
Seen thus, my help is sure the most required for my children when they are growing. To say rightly, help and service are the not the words; it's my sincere work that is required for my people when they are young and I should do it 100%..

When the possessive feeling is strong in me, I'll provide an excess support there without getting into details whether it's required or not. Here, a feeling..
  • 'My children should have the best!'
Overtakes me instantly..

An excess support sure hampers the children's growth as it is like giving food to their mouth. They soon take life in front easy and never learn or attempt to learn the required.. 

Instead,

When the parent neither over reacts nor takes it less, what appeals to him/her is just the appropriate care with his/her own reasonable resources and energies and such care no doubt,

Can't make the children's life problem free but sure,

Makes them capable enough solve the problems appropriately!

Keywords: PARENTAL, CARE

4 comments:

  1. Very true words sir. Caring is good but overprotection harms. We should be at times strict to guide the right path and at times we should give freedom too so they feel they too are capable of making choices. Well thought post. Insightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for concurrence on the message of the Post. You said it once again. The right attitude while dealing with children is.. 'Leave.. Hold.. Leave.. Hold!' When the parent holds, the child knows his/her limit.. When the parent leaves, the child learns.. It's a continuous task with every parent and there sure lies the ultimate joy of bringing up right individuals.. Thanks again for the interest shown here.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Yes, parents must prepare children to deal with the problems of life that will arise again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marietta Pereira for the concurrence on the message of the Post.. That's the primary duty of parents as they bring up their children.. Wishes!

      Delete