Saturday, September 2, 2023

'THE STORY OF ''I KNOW.. I KNOW.. I KNOW!'


The Absolute Truth was in all Shine Radiating Sparks around..

Human being experienced one such Spark and was in own Bliss..

"Hello!"

A sweet voice greeted from behind..

"How are you?"

Queried the sweet one waving from distance..

"Who are you?"

Human being asked with great enthusiasm..

"I'm your Savior!"

Replied the sweet one..

"Can't get you.. Are you.......?"

"No!"

"Ok.. Are you.....?"

"Never!"

"Got it.. You are....!"

"How can I be that?"

"Sorry.. Not getting.. Don't want suspense.. Who are you?"

"Remember you have a new Experience presently?"

"Yes.. I have a strange Revelation within!"

"Got now, who am I?"

"You mean, you are....?"

"Yes.. I'm that Original Entity.. The Absolute Truth.. The End of Sorrow in human!"

"Can't believe!"

"That's my power.. I am next to human being all the time. Human being alone doesn't recognize me. You recognized me and you are blessed!"

"Thank you, Absolute Truth.. I'm blessed!"

"Yes, dear! Even if you forget me, I can't.. I'll do my job!"

Mesmerizing in no time, 
Illusion embraced human tight making the person say endlessly,

'I KNOW.. I KNOW.. I KNOW!'

With

Pride seen smiling behind!

This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon 2023

Keyword: KNOW

2 comments:

  1. This blog post talks about a your experience of a spark of Absolute Truth, and how recognizing it can be a blessing. I enjoyed the way you tried to put it. Thank you for that. All the best for your marathon. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pandian for compliment.. Hope I conveyed the core message of the Post clear.. The famous Philosopher said, 'When I truly know, I remain as if I don't know!' Every one knows certain Truth in the heart and me too is no exception here. But it is never the Whole. Unfortunately, I never see that in me as spec but feel it the Whole. That's how illusion with me mesmerizes me and I am constantly caught in the net of illusion next to me and proudly say, 'I know!' Hope I clarified the message of the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete