Tuesday, September 5, 2023

THE STORY OF WATER!


"The family sits in the front open space in the evenings for relaxation and for some cool air. Sometimes the neighbors drop in. The weather is hot. Spray lots of water the front to make the place sufficiently wet.. 

The fountain in front is not working. I called the repair person and he may be here at anytime. The beauty of rising water jets is the unique specialty of my bungalow. Guide the repair man and do the required.. 

Yesterday you missed filling the water tub. See that the tub is filled full and kept ready for my bath.. 

The backyard and garage need some floor cleaning. Finish it today with floor cleaners and plenty of water.. 

Be liberal in use of waters. In my Bunglow,

Water is plenty and never in shortage!"

"Sir.. No problem.. I'll finish all these works. Today, I need to go early 2 hrs and tomorrow I need half day leave in the afternoon!"

"Why?"

"In my present rented house, since a fortnight water supply is affected. I am buying water from out side for essentials. Yesterday, I saw a house in a new area without this problem and decided to move in there..

Today evening, I am going there to check once again the position of water supply and if ok, move there tomorrow afternoon. In our Homes,

Water is never plenty and ever in shortage!"

Keyword: WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment