Wednesday, September 13, 2023

THUS GOES THE TALK ON PARTING WEALTH!


"What? My precious wealth.. Can't part with. Only a small percent I'll give. Nothing more.. 
  • 'Money doesn't grow on trees!'" (English Proverb)
"Ok, had to give, gave something. But, all took from me but when I needed, all turned off their faces. Said rightly..
  • 'A fool and his money are soon parted!'" (Dr. John Bridges)
"No doubt, had to give, gave enough. But when I need, they too should give me. They did exact opposite.. Yes.. I had learnt..
  • 'Spending is quick; earning is slow!'" (Russian Proverb)
"Sure, Gave max and not expecting all back. But min reciprocation is a must. They totally avoided me. I understand..
  • 'Riches have wings!'"
"Agreed, It's my duty to give, I gave. But again asking something? Do you know?
  • 'Rather go to bed supperless than rise in debt!'" (Ben Franklin)
"Yes, I gave and am not asking anything back. At least a thanks note should have been left. Nothing.. Ok.. Leave it..
  • 'Charity sees the need, not the cause!'" (Proverb)
"You know, I gave.. Gave.. Gave.. Again ready to give.. Am not expecting anything back. But don't behave, as if we never met..
  • "Money isn't everything!" (English Saying)
"I understand, it's my duty to give and I gave. No talk on this further please. You know?
  • The door way to charity is difficult to open and difficult to close!'" (Chinese Proverb)
"Listen, I gave to meet the need, not to count on what I gave. Is anything further missing from my end? I ever believe..
  • 'The charitable give out thru' the door and God puts it back through the window!'" (Traditional Proverb)
The talk constantly rises up thus further.. Further.. Further.. endlessly.. To

The Ultimate Sacred Level of Existence on Earth 

As the Great Saint took handful of gold and handful of sand in both hands and simultaneously threw them into the river waters with equal push saying,
  • "Both are equal to me!"
Keywords: PARTING, WEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment