Monday, September 11, 2023

SIX FACES IN NO TIME!



"I'll fight out these 6 enemies within me!"
Human being firmed up. Next moment..

Desire tried to trigger..
The person remained silent..
Anger tried to propel..
The person remained calm..
Greed tried to lure..
The person remained unperturbed..
Illusion tried to mesmerize..
The person remained steady..
Pride tried to instigate..
The person remained undisturbed..
Jealousy tried to cajole..
The person remained the same..

"I did it!"
Human being beamed..
Pride waved from back of the person to 5 friends..
"My plans!"
Human being expanded..
Desire moved towards the person..
"None can drag me into rot!"
Human being firmed up..
Illusion held him tight with the trio..
Anger, Greed and Jealousy readying their plans!

Keywords: 6, enemies

2 comments:

  1. I do not know should I laugh after reading this or what? But your point is very right. Yes there are six great enemies of us and as we try to control them we put ourselves into taking pride to control and then from there desire is born to control more ...so silence is gone and I am trapped in illusion followed by anger, greed and jealously. Thought provoking post. Next time I am in this place I'll remember this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice to hear from you. You said it again. That's how human being is often overruled by the 6 enemies within. Thanks for the appreciation. Wishes!

      Delete