Monday, October 30, 2023

THE RIGHT POETRY IS EVER WELCOME IN THE WORLD!


No doubt, 
Realization 
Is the 
Ultimate Aim 
Of every human being
The purpose of one's life being to 
Elevate oneself 
To that level
And each is equipped with all the strength and investigation capacities
To go ahead with that search and find out the 
Truth! 

Till that 
Ultimate 
is reached, 
Masking myself 
Becomes inevitable 
As sure there would be a difference between 
My thought, speech and deed due to thick ignorance of mine 
Else every moment of life becomes unmanageable! 

Here the 
Task of masking myself 
Is totally left to me 
As that is forever my free wish and will within the limits of law 
And here alone I should be highly cautious and attentive 
To never allow this masking for my selfish gains! 

The layers of this mask 
I need today would be infinite
Be able to take out these layer by layer alone is my job on this day 
Which sure goes with past pace when 
I start doing my bounden duties with greater sincerity! 

God 
has plans to sure help me out in this mission of mine 
The Almighty 
like a lovable parent is ever observing me whether 
I'm interested in 
Peeling off my mask 
Or like to continue my child's play 
Ready to support me in both the directions! 

Whenever I show extra ordinary interest to pursue the 
Truth 
The Lord 
Equally helps me in taking off 
Part of my mask 
at one stroke 
Thus reducing the thickness required by a considerable amount
Thereby making issues of my life more transparent to the world! 

That's called the 
Stage of Elevation in Philosophy
When part of 
My ignorance 
Falls off suddenly
Myself getting 
Elevated permanently
 In my life
With greater responsibilities of life around equally attached!

Thus goes 
My life and my masking 
And the 
Ultimate layer of this masking 
Falling off from me with the 
Final Truth 
Revealed 
Is sure ahead but when never known!

Let me thus continue 
The discipline of wearing this mask 
And present to the world as much as required by the world alone
And wait patiently with a 
Sincere Prayer in my heart
Ever doing my bounden duties to the core! 

OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTIH!


Keyword:
POETRY

No comments:

Post a Comment