Thursday, February 15, 2024

PITFALLS OF CARELESS VENTURING IN BUSINESS! #WRITEAPAGEADAY

  • Delinquency at work is the most dangerous attitude. I build my Empire through my own hard work. The Empire thus built can be lost in no time through delinquency!
  • The lost Empire can never be regained one to one at any point of time subsequently. What would finally settle may be a patched up low key business!
  • Any counter argument saying that venturing is a dynamic attitude, risk taking is heroism or 'I will build better Empire' etc., should never be brought out when delinquency is at the back of mind!
  • No Employer or Customer likes a man of casual approach with him/her and delinquency always reveals this approach sooner or later!
  • The competitor is just waiting round the corner to make use of the right opportunity at the cost of my being delinquent!
  • It ultimately boils down to taking a beating from my competitor who wields my own weapon used earlier by me to establish discipline and order in my Establishment!
  • He/she makes hay out of my delinquency and takes the benefit of all those golden initial efforts I had put into my baby venture!
  • Sweat is safe, slow and steady win the race and lot of permutations and combinations of happenings have to be seen before deciding on a new Venture!
  • Further, time, energies, finances available and market conditions play a dynamic role in streamlining these actions!
  • Beyond, my own psychological dispositions too have to be taken into account before proceeding!

Let me ever remember.. 

’Rome wasn’t built in a day!’

keywords: #WriteAPageADay, VENTURING

No comments:

Post a Comment