Monday, February 5, 2024

WORK LIFE! #WRITEAPAGEADAY



SUNDAY MORNING MUSINGS..

My work is next to my life. Even the wealthiest too may soon become a big zero without work. Let me recount the fact..

'Even a Mountain melts away, if I simply start consuming for a life time without filling!'

MONDAY MORNING MUSINGS..


Either I should produce what I consume or produce something which the other person wants which I can exchange for my requirement. No other equation feeds me in this world. The Boss raises voice, let me stop giving back as much as

'It's very much my Requirement!'

TUESDAY MORNING MUSINGS.. 

Family life and work life forever pull opposite. Both are important and I for ever, should live with this problem as there is no go at all. Better I decide..

'I smile everywhere as much!'

WEDNESDAY MORNING MUSINGS..

Procrastination is the thief of time and we know that very much. I firm up as much..

'I'll not leave my work spot in haste but will close the important issues, control the situation and then only leave!'

THURSDAY MORNING MUSINGS..

Leave from work is not a right but only a privilege given. I should always take written permission to go on the planned leave or get the same the earliest, in case of exigencies. Let me decide,

'No more arguments with the Boss when my leave is cut or cancelled except requesting only politely!'

FRIDAY MORNING MUSINGS..

Sickness and discharging social responsibilities sure come in the way of active work and the Boss is never happy here even though he/she can't stop me there..

While quoting these let me equally recount myself..

'These are purely my issues. The Boss is never interested to look into these except taking care of his/her work and there prefers a person of the best skills and least problems for his/her Job!'

SATURDAY MORNING MUSINGS.. 

We may say.. 'Work is first; family is next, work and family are equal or family is first and work comes next!' But if I imagine a situation.. 'Too many emotions around with not much money on hand', I truly get startled. Let me firm up as much that

'My wisdom alone prevail while addressing all work and family matters!'

Keywords: WORK, #WriteAPageADay

No comments:

Post a Comment