Thursday, March 14, 2024

DELUSION.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?



That evening, the 5 enemies of human

desire, anger, greed, pride and jealousy

Called for an emergency meeting with Satan. Desire said,

"My dear friends, of late, our friend delusion is too active in human. Because of that, we've become almost jobless..

Look at me.. The moment, I, try propelling the individual, the person says,

'This desire is the root cause of all my misery. Let me say NO it and remain firm!'"

"I am no way welcomed.. The moment I try surfacing in the individual, the person says,

'This anger spoils all my relations. Let me say NO it and remain firm!'"

Said anger feeling helpless..

"These days, I am looked down a lot. I try a bit working in the human, the person says,

'This greed does eternal damage. Let me say NO it and remain firm!'"

Said greed not knowing where to go..

"I have become nothing these days. I start appearing in the human, the person says,

'This pride in no time puts down. Let me say NO it and remain firm!'"

Said pride looking expressionless..

"I am the last to be welcomed here.. Before I start propelling the human, the person is already firm,

'None likes me exposed with jealousy. Let me say NO it and remain firm!"

Said jealousy feeling totally let down..

Satan looked at delusion and said,

"You heard, what your friends say? Do your bit!"

"I am already doing.. They should have patience for a while. They have not seen my other garb!"

Replied delusion..

"What's it?"

"See now!"

Saying thus, delusion was off from the scene and human was different instantly..

"What a waste of time I did all these days? Forget; let me get into my active life!"

The next moment,

Desire propelled the individual, the person became doubly possessive..

Anger propelled the individual, the person started madly fighting with others..

Greed propelled the individual, the person started accumulating to the last penny without looking back..

Pride propelled the individual, the person became too haughty even for a request..

Jealousy propelled the individual, the person became expert in comparisons in no time..

Delusion beamed..

"That's my capacity of overpowering human..

On and off I appear and disappear, but ever I hold the person; I wear mesmerizing garbs!"

Keyword: DELUSION

No comments:

Post a Comment