Tuesday, March 12, 2024

APPEARS NEAR BUT REMAINS FAR!


  • My truthful living is a fact in front of me but my ignorance is a double fact behind me..
  • My truthful living helps in my life but that alone can never lessen my ignorance unless a miracle happens..
  • My truthful living indirectly makes my pride go up however careful I may remain and there my ignorance plays a major role making me not see that..
  • My truthful living many times remains copying a great personality unless I constantly chase my own ignorance..
  • My truthful living brings me certain peace of mind but that peace can wither away in no time when I do not remain cognizant of my ignorance..
  • "I got the point!" is my assertion on my truthful living; "I got the hold!" is the double assertion of my ignorance behind that!
  • My truthful living is out of divine intervention and guidance; the discipline I stick to getting that living into my personality is out of my ignorance equally intervening and misguiding me..
  • My truthful living sure makes a dent in my life if certain sacrifice from my end is voluntarily chipped out; if not double sure my ignorance makes a harder dent on me by coloring that sacrifice and making me speak volumes on that..
And

  • My truthful living becomes my indirect untruthful living if I don't accept my ignorance. Again it remains untruthful living even if I accept that but remain inattentive!
Keywords: truthful, living, ignorance

No comments:

Post a Comment