Friday, April 5, 2024

E - THE (HARSH) REALITIES OF ECONOMICS!

  • Even the lovable parents show the way out, if I do not work and contribute my share in time..
  • A lakh may be huge but that's just a hundred thousands and will in no time be over when a thousand starts weighing light in my pocket.. 
  • Spending lavishly may look the real life but it invariably means putting bundles into drain and if continued unchecked, soon the drain gets chocked filth overflowing all round.. 
  • Expand double without checking the need of the hr, soon come back to part of the original without an exception.. 
  • Between the 'Intrinsic Worth' and the 'Fascination Price' I pay thru' my irresistible buying, I'll slowly and steadily be pushed to the lower end of my living without my knowledge.. 
  • When additional money is sensed, new relations would be defined and if I don't implement an effective pest control thru' my vigilance, soon I need to face a catastrophe.. 
  • Stop spending part of the money on improvement, soon pass that money into hands who will invariably misuse the total of it without an exception..
And
    • 'Retirement Approaching' means the second ‘Honeymoon’ is getting over with the ‘Blazing Sun’ awaiting to strike. Is the 'Safety Net Umbrella' ready?
    I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 

    Keyword: ECONOMICS, #BlogchatterA2Z 2024

    No comments:

    Post a Comment