Thursday, April 4, 2024

WEEKDAYS TO WEEKEND.. LET ME KNOW MORE AND MORE ABOUT

MONDAY'S MUSING:

All my plans beyond a point truly carry no value; I'm only giving value there!

  • LET ME TAKE 'DOWNS' LIGHTLY!

TUESDAY'S THOUGHT:

Every one deserves to receive things; I'm only not fit to give!

  • LET ME RISE TO THE OCCASION!

WEDNESDAY'S WONDERING:

Every situation awakens me in life; I'm only ignoring there!
  • LET ME REMAIN MORE ATTENTIVE!
THURSDAY'S TAKING:

My faith succumbs to my greed; I'm asserting that I am faithful!
  • LET ME CHECK MY INTEGRITY ON AND ON!
FRIDAY'S FIRM UP:

People say something about me; I'm only infering that as commenting on me and giving colour to it!
  • LET ME WELCOME ALL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS WITHOUT FAIL!
SATURDAY'S SIGNING IN:

People never bring me down; I'm only bringing down my level there!
  • LET ME STOP BROODING ON OTHERS' CRITICISMS AND START DOING CONCRETE ACTIONS!
SUNDAY'S STRAIGHTENING :

I feel I am innocent, I say I am innocent and I act innocently all along wielding my authority discretely!
  • NO WORRIES; I'M NOT THAT GREAT!
Keyword: MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment