Monday, April 8, 2024

G - BELIEF IN GOD!



"Sir, of late, I constantly feel that I am ever limited in protecting myself in total from an impending danger whatever precautions I may take in my life and an unknown fear is crippling me when I think in this direction..

As belief in God too is one of the entities at mind level, without that support, is there any way of getting out of this uncertain feeling and remain stable to a certain extent in my life?"


"Dear! Whenever we refer to the

'Sacred Concept of God',

In our life, we should just keep off all logic and theorizing in grasping that as here,

The experiencer in me,
The experienced with me and
The experience of mine


Often seen as the distinct entities at mind level totally identify with the

'Cosmic Oneness in the Universe'

As the 


Phenomenon merges with Noumenon!

As you said, at my mind level I really don't know how I react to the toughness of my next moment beyond other than the usual as my presumption of the next moment therein forever goes to the accustomed known toughness alone and nothing more..

In extreme helpless situations, I expressing as myself is a big question as my personality there would likely be totally destroyed by the toughness of the moment..

If I truly understand this, invariably a certain discipline primarily sets in me and I voluntarily move from the concept of enjoying the life to the concept of sacrificing those bits and pieces offered to me as enjoyment all along keeping off my mind from the ever craving desire for such things..

When such an inner discipline sets in me, sure in time I'll have a certain hold on my wavering mind and can discipline it to search for more permanency in life. As I continue my search thus, the

'Presence of God Everywhere',

Forever described by our Sacred Books and by the Great Men and Women of the Earth as

'The Omnipotent, the Omnipresent and the Omniscient'

Becomes part and parcel of my life in line with ideas imbibed in me from my childhood and that sure becomes the True Safeguard with me to fall back upon if any uncertainty of sizable nature crops up suddenly trying to make me immobilized..

In the words of the Great Saint that Understanding goes thus..

  • 'When one visits a new place on work or vacation, one will first fix suitable accommodation to return in the evening and stay for the night and then alone goes out but never does the other way..
  • In a similar way, I should first believe in God and then only start leading my life of uncertainty in front and whenever that uncertainty surfaces in me with an unknown fear ready to cripple me endlessly, I sure will have a certain stability of mind to face that and thus sail thru' my life!'
Finally to say..

To have a true ultimate meaning to my life, is there another option here other than embracing the Philosophy of Godliness as declared by Sri Adi Shankara in His Devotional Composition Bhajagovindam said thus?

'Bhajagovidam bhajagovidam
govindam bhaja muudhamathe
samprapte sannihite kale
nahi nahi rakshati drukrun karane.'


'Worship Govinda! Worship Govinda! Worship Govinda (limiting yourself to the ordained duties).. When the end approaches, the Grammar Rules (the craving for materialistic gain and recognition) will not save one!'

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 

Keyword: God, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment