Tuesday, April 9, 2024

H - HUMILITY.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


That evening as I was on my evening stroll, my pride started going up leaps and bounds patting me on the achievements I could make in my life..

I thought, I was 

The Leading Man 

Of my times because of my capabilities, my consciousness looked at me and said,
  • "That's because, many around you volunteered following you without a protest, otherwise never!"
Next I thought, I was 

The Strong Man 

Of my times because of my clan, my consciousness interrupted me and said,
  • "That's because, many around you were indirectly made weak, otherwise never!"
Further to that I thought, I was 

The Brave Man 

Of my times because of my confidence, my consciousness cut me short and said,
  • "That's because many around you had their own legitimate fears, otherwise never!"
Beyond I thought, I was 

The Learned Man

Of my times because of my abilities, my consciousness intervened and said,
  • "That's because many around you had no such great chances, otherwise never!"
Next to that 
I thought, I was

The Best man 

Everywhere because of my discipline, my consciousness again cut me short and said,
  • "That's because many around you were simply not allowed to express so, otherwise never!
Looking at other aspects of mine I thought, I was 

The Intelligent Man 

Of my times because of my dedication, my consciousness again looked at me and said,
  • "That's because many around you were not blessed to be so, otherwise never!"
Next I thought, I was 

The Wise Man 

Of my times because of my birth, my consciousness again intervened and said,
  • "That's because many around you were of more adjusting type, otherwise never!"
Further I thought, I was 

The Useful Man 

Of my times because of my meticulous planning, my consciousness interrupted me and said,
  • "That's because many around you were just unable to utilize their skills, otherwise never!"
Beyond I thought, I was 

The Smart Man

Of my times because of my alertness, my consciousness mocked at me and said,
  • "That's because many around you are simply straightforward, otherwise never!"
Finally I thought, I was 

The Successful Man 

Of my times because of my capabilities, my consciousness laughed at me and said,
  • "That's because many around you were deprived of those very opportunities, otherwise never!"
Totally lost for a while not knowing what am I all by myself with my pride almost fallen flat as I looked around, a man overtook me totally seen cheerful and happy all by himself.. 

My consciousness smiled and said, 

"Do you know? 

He is the Humblest man of the earth

All by himself because he sincerely
  • Feels at heart for the other person and starts working in that direction from the next moment whatever the situation needs!"
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 

Keywords: HUMILITY, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment