Monday, April 22, 2024

S - SURE, SILENCE IS GOLDEN!




Certain actions were done.. There were certain returns..
  • "What's this? Is this what I get as returns for all that I did for so many days? Really a joke.. You know, for the amount of strain I've taken in doing all this, I should have been simply put.... and given...., Nothing less of it. Really a pitiable state.. I've just been taken for granted!"
Shouted angrily, the highly worldly person ever looking out for certain gain everywhere..
  • "Leave all that talk about the returns. They come and go and that's a different issue. At least, I should have got a minimum word of appreciation for so much effort I put in. No such talk at all.. It's a wonder!"
Said aloud the ordinary worldly person of usual recognition..
  • "I've done my duty here. But never expected such a low recognition for all the work I did. God only knows the truth!"
Commented sarcastically the moral bound person..
  • "I've just done my duty.. I don't want to talk on returns I got. God Bless the recipient!"
Said routinely the person of ethics covering up inside displeasure..
  • "It's a sacred duty.. This alone elevates me in my life and nothing else!"
Reiterated the spiritually oriented person looking at gain from another angle..
  • "------"
Said nothing, the elevated person of lessened ignorance and 

Having completed the work with a smile, took over the next!

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 


Keywords: SILENCE, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment