Tuesday, April 23, 2024

T - BEING TRUTHFUL.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


AS THE GREAT PILGRIMAGE GOES ON..

"We are going on the Great Pilgrimage to the Main Sacred Shrine to offer our Prayers!"

"I kept all that required ready.. No issues!"

"These are the the related Shrines en route depicting prominence of the place!"

"Great! My Prayer to Lord at all these prominent Shrines.. 'Lord! Take care of us all along!'"

"We have reached and we are going to the Sacred Main Shrine now.. It takes few hrs to finish the visit and return!"

"You all can go.. I stay back as I can't take that much strain!"

"Sir! You travelled all the way so much distance.. You offered Prayers en-route wherever you came across the related Shrines. Having come to the Main Shrine, why are you not paying your Reverence to the Lord by physically going to the point of Worship?"

"Dear! I should complete the job to the extent I am required to help out with my abilities. No doubt, the facilities are there to buy approved physical help but there is no need for me to do that as the Almighty had said..

    'Do your portion of duty to the extent physically possible out of your own capabilities, beyond refrain from involving and be at peace!'
Let me just rest presently and relax!"

AS THE GREAT ENJOYMENT PARTY GOES ON..

"We are going ahead with the Great Enjoyment Party of our life!"

"I kept all that required ready.. No issues!"

"These are the items of prominence required for our party!"

"Great! I'll help in taking care of all that!"

"It's time and we are going to the Great Party now.. It takes few hrs to finish the party and return!"

"You all can go.. I stay back as I did all that is required!"

"Sir! You did so much for this party.. You struggled everywhere and wherever you were asked to do something. Having done so much, why are you not joining the party?"

"Dear! I should complete the job to the extent I am required to help out with my abilities. No doubt, I have every right to join the party but there is no need for me to do that as the Almighty had said..

    'Do your portion of duty to the extent physically possible out of your own capabilities, beyond refrain from involving and be at peace!'
Let me just Pray presently and remain humble!"

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 


Keyword: TRUTHFUL, #BlogchatterA2Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment