Thursday, April 25, 2024

V - VALUE OF 'TIME' AND 'EFFORT' AS AGE GOES UP!


At 25, the young man was heard saying..

  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete all my works planned as I'm on my hectic 2 week vacation tour from day after tomorrow. I stuffed all that required in my huge back pack, shoulder bag and carry bag. I'll start around 7 AM and will return home late only by 10 PM!" 

At 35, the same man was heard saying.. 

  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete some of my works planned. Rest, I'll try to finish the day after as I planned my 10 day vacation tour from the ensuing day. I stuffed the required in my medium sized back pack and the shoulder bag. I'll start around 8 AM and will return home around 8 PM!"
At 44, the then middle aged man was heard saying..
  • "I'm off for the whole day tomorrow to complete some of my works planned. Rest, I'll try to finish the day after and the next week. My outing for a week, I'll plan subsequently. I stuffed the required in my small back pack and the shoulder bag. I'll start around 9 AM and will return home by 6 PM!"
At 58 the then would be retiring man was heard saying..
  • "I'm off for the day tomorrow to complete few of my works planned. Rest, I'll not plan at this stage and wait for appropriate time. My outing, let me plan for a couple of days if every thing goes smooth. I stuffed the required in my shoulder bag and the carry bag. I'll start around 10 AM and will return home by 4 PM!"
At 64 the then Senior Citizen was heard saying..
  • "I'm off for half day tomorrow for my 3 of my works to be done. Outing?  Let me do something local if possible.. I stuffed the required in small shoulder bag. I'll start around 11 AM and will return home by 2 PM!"
At 67 the then Senior Citizen of advanced age was heard saying..
  • "I'm off for some time tomorrow for 2 of my works. There is further nothing to be done presently and I'll take rest. I stuffed the required in my small carry bag to move with ease. I'll start at 12 and will return home in an hr!"
At 71 the then feeble elderly man was heard saying..
  • "Tomorrow, I'll try to finish that single work in my neighborhood. I carry the required papers and go there. It's just 15 to 20 mts walk!"
Beyond, the same elderly man was heard saying..
  • Nothing!
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

Keywords: VALUE, #BlogchatterA2Z

4 comments:

  1. It is beautifully crafted. It reflects different stages of life and the changing lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Rightly said. Thanks for the compliment.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. Very well crafted, how time changes with age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ambica for the compliment on the message of the Post. Wishes!

      Delete