Friday, April 26, 2024

Y - FOR A WHILE, LET ME STOP 'YAWNING'' AND

  • Try doing my basic works myself as my body parts are originally meant to do those works keeping me fit and fine even though I may easily buy those services ever upholding the Saying..
April showers bring May flowers!
  • Not try buying unnecessary items saying, 'It's a throw away price!' without knowing well that the seller indirectly is trying to throw away those items to me reducing own burden and equally remembering the oft repeated Saying..
If you start buying items you don't need, soon you would be selling items to buy the items you need!
  • Not visit the luxury places beyond my means as that sure becomes routine and I would invariably be searching for super luxuries making me accept the fact..
Habits die hard!
  • See am aware of the 'Silent Earning Members' by my side Viz., the health and safety measures and take the required care therein as..
Health is nothing when it's there and everything else is nothing when not there! 

And

Accidents often happen only once in life!
    Not quickly say that life is 'fantastic' instead say, ‘to be lived through’ as the 'Humility' with me forever straightens me and puts me on the right track as often..
When music changes, dance too!
  • Keep track of major finances of my own, incoming and outgoing by a physical 'note-down' as..
A lakh has one hundred thousands only; not a single more!
  • Follow the basics of my original discipline that had brought me to this day's prosperity as my past, sure needs at least that much recognition upholding the famous Saying..
No pains; no gains!
  • Not relax extra because of my present prosperity but do more as the 'evil pride' with me soon can make this fort of prosperity go into history books permanently upholding the Saying..
Pride goes before fall!
  • Grow my finances at a moderate pace and never chase them as there's no 'super rich' concept anywhere in such a scenario except in my mind well remembering that..
Grass does not grow faster if you pull it!
  • Involve deep into the family life and the same is the sure way of myself growing inward thru' a dedicated service to family as..
There is no place like home!
  • See am getting reasonable stamped approved social behavior as majority of the society are bound by orderly behavior myself equally knowing well that the wrong is to be questioned but always thru' proper channels and here forever..
A patient man eats ripe fruit!
  • See am having ever a feeling of being watched by law keepers as the long arm of law is always powerful, it never leaves one who deviates and in such a scenario..
Better bread with water than cake with trouble!
  • Express through one of the famous Arts broadly defined in books as that expression is the gist of my life and I shouldn't kill it and become rotten as is well known that..
A bird sings not to reply but a song!
  • Be ever ready to spend a percent of my income and energies beyond the basic need to help out the less privileged as they too are part of His Creation who okay-ed my success making it well known that..
Rain never falls on one roof!

(With 100% credit to the Authors of some of the Sayings!)

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

Keywords: HAPPINESS, PEACE, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment