Friday, April 26, 2024

X - 'X' FIRST OR 'ME' FIRST?


"There is so much suffering in the world. If I don't help here, what's the meaning to my life and what's the use of all these monies, time and energies with me?"

"Dear! You should sure do that all the time in your life. But do you know or have you assessed

THE EXACT HELP REQUIRED FROM YOUR END

As you do so?"

"What other calculations are required here, Sir? I have more in everything and the man next to me has so much less in respect of all of that. So clear and straight forward!"

"Dear!

    I have a body and the self interest in me beyond will not listen to me and forces me to stick to it a 100% if not done so..
When cornered by a mob, the Great Man too initially took shelter in a Police Station and subsequently with the help of Police escaped from there in front of the mob in the guise of a policeman!
    There is an order around me imposed by Nature and the laws of land backed by certain ethical ways of human expression and that need to be respected and I should never become a hindrance therein..
When a stranger asked the Great Man for some food, the Great Personality asked him complete a work for that. When the stranger refused to do that, the Great Man just remained firm sticking to what He said!
    I have a duty as human being too and here a certain part of mine which I can easily negate, should necessarily be done so..
Having seen as their right, the Great personality made his tenants, owners of the respective houses by straight away surrendering His ownership!

Seen in the above context, it is imperative that I first take care of the first 2 core issues in respect of my welfare in particular and my greater surroundings welfare in general which means indirectly

HAVING HELPED MYSELF IN THE RIGHT WAY FIRST,

Beyond alone I should start taking care of the 3rd issue of my life Viz.,

HELPING OTHERS AS MUCH WITHOUT A SAY!"

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

Keyword: HELP, #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment