Tuesday, June 18, 2024

THE INVALUABLE TREASURE!


That night I decided to spend time in

My inherited old mansion that is rumoured to have hidden treasures..

As I quickly finished few works, had my dinner and went to bed, all of a sudden, heard a soft voice in my ears. The voice said,

"There's no need for you to dig below your property for the inherited treasures. To night there's going to be a brief shower all over the town. During that shower, you'll have from skies that inherited treasure worth in the form of 

GOLD

In your earmarked area where you have all the control. Say 'YES' and be happy!"

I got up and as I looked out, I saw lightening and thunders developing in the skies with dark clouds coming up which were very much missing for quite some time..

I wondered.. Means, what I heard is true? Let me quickly say 'YES' and ear mark my area..

But in no time, a strange thought entered my mind that anything excess other than I am entitled to in my life thru' my hard work and inheritance makes the balance go in my life. Let the unseen inherited treasures remain there only but presently

Asking this boon in my life was no better other than causing misery and harm in my neighborhood in particular and to mankind in general..
  • The sky was intently looking at me,
  • The clouds became impatient with me,
  • The thunders started murmuring for not getting the answer,
  • The lightening became ready to burst out its dazzling sky paths,
  • The wind was ready to pick up pace and blow thru' and
  • My entire back yard was waiting for my green signal..
'Oh! Wait.. There's one thing I truly forgot which I can very much ask at this point of time that never tampers with my life other than leaving a limitless joy within me!'

Instantly I prayed to God and wished for with a never seen thrill and joy in me to rain the most precious and priceless item of my life from the skies..

Suddenly, my strange dream ended in the mid night by the sound of pitter-patter rain drops hitting the asbestos roof of my backyard which in no time,
  • Increased to seasonal down pour all along
  • The thunders blasting the skies,
  • The lightening spreading across,
  • The wind making the near by trees dizzy with violent to and fro movements,
  • The waters gushing down the drain outlet and
  • My back yard plants dancing to those tunes endlessly bringing it's own cool around with my mind remaining cool and calm.. 
Looking at the rain in front, a gentle smile came up on my face as I could imagine

The pale face of the King Midas with his glass of water in front turned to gold when he grabbed it to drink to quench his thirst! 

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keyword: WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment