Tuesday, July 30, 2024

'I KNOW!'.. WHAT DID I SAY?


"I KNOW 100%.. NOT A BIT LESS!"

"Do you know the ever blossoming 5 traits of Great Personalities?"

"What did you say?"

"Do you know that caring for yourself at basic level thru' understanding is different from doing that thru' instinct?"

"Ok.. Agreed.. I don't know that.. I know only 80%!"

"Do you know that you should not disclose what you know everywhere?"

"Is it? Strange.. Means I know only 60%!"

"Do you know that your knowing should not create confusion in the minds of others?"

"What? One more here and I don't know that.. Sorry.. I know only 40%!"

"Do you know that your knowing should ever take you up the ladder of Knowledge never make you remain stagnant?"

"Oh! How foolish I am? Not all knowing that.. Sad.. Means.. I just know only 20%.. It's nothing!"

"Do you know that your knowing should ultimately make you behave like the personality of not knowing anything?"

"God! I'm dumb.. just dumb.. Ashamed of asserting myself that I know.. Let your Eternal Grace alone ever take care of me..

I KNOW NOTHING.. THAT'S ALL I KNOW!"


Keyword: KNOWING

No comments:

Post a Comment