Thursday, July 4, 2024

MY LIFE SONG!


'Let me firmly believe and be doing 
THE RIGHT
In all my attached duties as much known to me
all along
Not disturbing the other person for my satisfaction,
As ultimately
That doing alone is sticking to 
THE TRUTH KNOWN TO ME
But
Ever responding a little more there where in
A MINIMUM SACRIFICE
From my end is sure chipped in..

Adding this 
'DELTA' 
To my life
Cheers me up in big way paving way for
DEFINITE PEACE 
with me including in the 
GOD/DESTINY GIVEN SITUATIONS 
where in in place of despair
A SINCERE PRAYER/UNDERSTANDING
Takes over automatically with
AN EMBEDDED MESSAGE
Truly understood that ultimately
THE ALMIGHTY/NATURE
Has all such
GREATER PLANS
for me only 
TO RETAIN MY PEACE WITH ME ETERNALLY!'

Keywords:

LIFE, SONG

No comments:

Post a Comment