Sunday, September 22, 2024

PREPAREDNESS IN LIFE!


I always live with my wishful thinking and will be interested as well as will be working to see that it reasonably materializes with restoration of the associated happiness..

But happenings around would never match with this wishful thinking except to a certain extent due to timely interventions from my side..

The sum total of those results should match approximately with my wishful thinking else I would be restless!

In order to see that one would be able to face the reality of happenings, our elders have repeatedly advised us to take certain specific precautions and impose checks at various stages of living so that

I would be able to steer my aspirations as well as modify my actions well in time towards this reality..

To have such a control and strength to steer my wishful thinking in the direction of happenings as my life moves on, the plans and pre-actions that I would be doing in total is

'The Preparedness in life!'


If I break down the events of my life into stages of achievement, the preparedness invariably exists for each stage of achievement..

The cost, time and effort involved in being prepared for each one of these stages would never go waste as that may not fulfill all of my wishful thinking but surely return to me a lot in terms of

Restored confidence throughout my life!

Keyword: PREPAREDNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment