Thursday, September 26, 2024

THE SPLASH FROM SKIES!


The 6 enemies of human were in hot discussion on how to stop the 7 Tools of Investigation 

Why, Who, Where, What, When, Which & How

Working in the person..

"I boil within when I see them endlessly working in human. I'm ready with my plan!"

Screamed anger fuming within..

"I'll lure human to that level so that the person stops looking for answers from them!"

Said greed sheepishly..

"'Pride goes before fall!' I'll make the human feel proud of self and the person is ever with us!"

Said pride proudly..

"Can't tolerate their presence any more. This is my detailed plan!"

Screamed jealousy burning within..

"Yes.. I 'll  hold on to human charged with mundane interest and you all can do your jobs freely!"

Desire asserted..

"I'm with my master plan of supervising the whole of activities go smooth!"

Delusion said firmly..

There was a Splash from Skies..

'The Sacred 7 Tools of Investigation
Are Originally the Gift given by
GOD
To human being..

Human enquires law bound issues thru' those 7,
The Lord answers there like all lovable parent..
Human enquires moral issues thru' those 7,
The Lord answers there like all lovable parent..
Human enquires ethical issues thru' those 7,
The Lord answers there like all lovable parent..
Human enquires spiritual issues thru' those 7,
The Lord answers there like all lovable parent..
Ultimately,
Human enquires
Cosmic Existence
Thru those 7,
The Lord answers there too like all lovable parent..

Here, it's purely one's choice;
The person
Moves at own pace 
And 
Rises in life;
None can stop that
Phenomenon!'

Keywords:
SPLASH, SKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment