Tuesday, September 24, 2024

SIX LIVE TRUTHS OF MONEY!



*** A lakh worth money 

Is a feather in my hand, if thousand weighs light in my pocket,
Is a tonne in my hand, if thousand weighs heavy in my pocket and
is the right weight in my hand, if thousand weighs optimum in my pocket!

*** Money speaks n
o better when the human in picture speaks little and I listen to that person no time,
Money speaks the best when the human in picture speaks required and I listen to that person that time and
Money speaks again no better when the human in picture speaks a lot and I listen to the person all the time!

*** The relationship between 

Excess money and evil is well known from centuries,
Required money and good too is well known from centuries and
No money and evil is again well known from centuries..
No need to repeat the evil!

*** Money is loose, spending is fire around me,
Money is in grip, spending is cool around me and
Money is tight, again spending is fire around me!

*** More Money in locker, little money on hand, user in me in locker and miser in me free,
Little money in locker, more money on hand, user in me in locker and spender in me free and
Reasonable money in locker, some money on hand, miser and spender in me in locker and user in me free!

*** Spend it 
maximum, count it least, money flies away with a blow leaving you mesmerized,
Spend it least, count it maximum, money limps around heating you sweat all over and
Spend it required, count it required, money moves steadily cooling you required!

Keyword: MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment