Saturday, October 12, 2024

FROM THIS END TO THAT END!


"I'm not happy with this new place. I moved here because I got this job. Actually I could have got similar job at my place. Anyhow, the job is here, I'm here.. Just another 2 yrs, I'll be back to my place..

Miss my place a lot!"


"Yeah! I'm here with family for the past 4 yrs and my job is here. Where else I can go?"

"I'm here for the past 7 yrs and the Little One is into a good school near by. Expecting another promotion too.. Great.. This place has given me what I wanted!"

"I'm here for the past 10 yrs. Children are into good schools near by. Do you know.. I booked my flat a few months ago.. I like this place a lot!"

"Yeah! I'm here for the past 13 yrs. My family and children love this place. And its' something special for me!"

"I'm here for the past 15 yrs. Recently I moved to my flat. The children are grown up on this soil and their roots are into this place. This is only my native place and the rules too permit that!"

"I am here for the past 35 yrs. You know.. I recently booked with the Property Developers..... My retirement is nearing.. I am thinking of moving to the new flat purchased and give my present one for handsome rent. That way, I'll have some steady income!"

"Yeah! I am here for more than 40 yrs. The children are settled in life with their own families abroad. I love my community around.. Life time friends.. That way seen, this place has given me everything I needed in life..

Love my place at heart!"

Keyword: PLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment